All women were created to be the Flower Of Life, as such they must do their very best to be and stay beautiful at all times. And so this is why I am sharing with You today these 17 Beauty Tips That Will Cost You Nothing, since you are glue of life in keeping together Humanity and being the best that it has to offer.
- Always allow about two fingers from your nose to where blush starts.
- “Make sure you hydrate the skin and put on a primer”- Jessie Powers, makeup artist and national educator for Make Up For Ever
- Balance out your shimmer. If you’re doing a shimmery eye, opt for a matte lipstick.”- Raychel Wade, founder of Cheek to Chic and La Prairie’s colour ambassador
- Brush out your curls with your fingers to give your hair a more tousled look.
- To make your manicure last, apply a thin layer of clear every two days. Pay particular attention to the free edge at the top of your nails, where chips usually happen, and apply extra clear polish there.
- Wear white eyeliner in your water line to make eyes appear less red.
- “Take a shimmery gloss to the center of your lips, top and bottom – this will attract light to your lips, making them look pouty.”-Katrina Barrion, makeup artist for Giella Custom Blend Cosmetics
- For slicked back hair, use a hair serum.
- For the perfect cat-eye, “select a thin liner brush that is tapered to the point.”- Pamela Taylor, makeup artist. Use a gel eyeliner for extra staying power.
- To make your cheek bones appear higher, use bronzer under the cheekbone and highlighter on the actual cheekbone, and remember to blend. Contouring at its finest!
- Before you blow dry, start with a volumizing spray or light gel to give the roots some lift. Pull the brush up towards the ceiling to really boost volume.
- For fuller lips, extend the lip line using a flesh tone lip liner. Be careful not to go overboard, though!
- The #1 reason for flaky mascara is that the formula is too dry or old. Make sure to close mascara after use to help keep its moisture. To extend the life a bit, add 2-3 drops of saline solution into the tube and swirl the brush around.
- To fake clear skin when you notice a pimple, “Apply tea tree oil as soon as you spot it”- Stephanie Flor, makeup artist.
- During summer, “Its easy to forget that feet can get sunburned. Be sure to apply sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 50 when barefoot”- Dr. Leslie Campbell, DPM.
- For acne-free skin, look for a cleanser with salycilic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
- When choosing a red lipstick, you just want to remember to get one that looks good with your undertone. If you have a warm undertone, then go for warmer reds, and if you have a cool undertone, then go cooler.
Tags: Beauty, 17 Beauty Tips That Will Cost You Nothing, How To Be Beautiful, What is Beauty, Make up, Mascarat, Life Hacks, Beauty Life Hacks